Hi, i’m Cristian Montenegro, a game developer with seven years of work experience on the industry and with more of 10 years making games as indie developer.
I’m totally empirical and always with desires of learning much more because nobody can be a expert in a rapidly growing industry.
I have worked in various games for different platforms, especially for devices Android and iOS and i also worked on different emergent technologies like to augmented reality with Vuforia, Google AR Core and Apple AR Kit, or technologies for virtual reality as HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Samsung VR and Google Cardboard.
Some things about me:
- My favourite horror movies are The Night Of The Living Dead and Jacob’s Ladder.
- My favourite music genre are deutsch metal and folk metal.
- My favourite game genre are psychological horror, sci fi and fast shooters.
- My hobbies are play video games, ride on motorbike, and develop my own games.
- A top 10 my favourite games:
- Unreal Tournament 99.
- Silent Hill 2.
- Age of Empires 2.
- Stardew Valley.
- Euro/American Truck Simulator.
- Doom Classic.
- Half Life Saga.
- GTA San Andreas.
- Left 4 Dead 2.
- Quake 3 Arena
And here you can see here some projects where i have participated:
Reconstrucción: war is not a game is a graphic adventure in which players face the usual war dilemmas. There are no good or bad people, just human beings trying to make choices while in extreme conditions. How faithfull could you stay to your principles while your own life, or the life of those who you love, is at stake?
You can found more projects here: Portfolio